Parasite Screen - Taking the Test
Once you have ordered a test a sample kit will be sent to you within 3 working days.
- Please read the leaflet enclosed in the Parasite Collection Pack
- The kit consists of 4 plastic tubes in a plastic grip-seal bag. Do not throw away the packaging that comes with the kit
- Three yellow topped tubes contain a liquid preservative which is colourless
- The remaining blue tube is dry
- Do not overfill the sample containers
Collecting the sample of Faeces:
The Faeces should be passed into a clean dry container.
Complete the sample request form which is enclosed in the cardboard shipping container.
Day One and Day Two - Collect a specimen and transfer a sample of it into one of the yellow top containers using the spoon provided
Fill in your name, date and time you took the sample. Tick the box which best describes the specimen consistency.
Day Three - Collect another specimen and transfer a sample to the remaining yellow and blue containers.
Samples should be collected within a period of 5-7 days.
Return the container to CNS in the pre-addressed cardboard box it came in.
If you need advice please call CNS on +44(0)1353 863279 between 9.00-5.00pm Mon-Fri